Bad inks or paper for Megillah☆When the Glory of Hashem passed Moshe and Eliyahu☆When spending Purim in a different type of city-when should he read the Megillah☆How much of the Megillah must be read to fulfill the mitzva☆People unqualified to read the Megilla (for others to fulfill their mitzva)☆Identifying the Tanna of our Mishna regarding the requirement that the recital be audible to the ears (e.g. excluding a deaf person).
Audio shiurim don’t mean you’re alone. Join the discussion in our forum.
Currently on Real Clear Daf…
- Completing Maseches Megillah in 13 days.
- “Eretz Yisroel: Past and Present” (Megillah 2) See the discussion.
- “The Lone Tzadik Who Asked To Die” (Taanis 23) See the discussion.
- “Putting Creation in Perspective” (Rosh Hashanah 12a) See the discussion.
- THE APP: Click here to see a sneak preview, dedicate a masechta for a loved one, or to tell us what you’d like to see in the app!!
- Give us your feedback about the new intro/concluding tune. Click here.
- Live chat with Rabbi Wise! If you see the greeting, just click the link on the bottom right corner.
Today’s learning on
RCD is dedicated:
- In special recognition of:
- In memory of HaRav HaGaon Mordechai Rennert zt”l, beloved Rosh Yeshiva of Yeshivas Derech Chaim. Click to read about his legacy.
- In memory of Hershel Wise, צבי בן חנינא.
Holocaust survivor who left his children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren with a legacy of kindness and continuity.
- In honor of Dr. Ralph & Limor Madeb, founders of RCD (סדר מועד)
- In honor of Akiva & Brachi Gruber, founders of RCD
- In honor of R’ Eli Shternbauch (מסכת יומא)
- For the refua shleima of יצחק הכהן בן שרה רבקה